A Strong History from the Very Beginning.
Founded in 1940 by Fred N. Mueller as “Mueller Belting & Specialty Co. Inc.” Located in a 4,000 sq. ft. loft in lower Manhattan
When the nation entered WWII, Mueller supplied the first fuel tank gaskets for US fighter planes.
In 1953, due to increased sales, Mueller moved to an 8,000 sq. ft. plant in Englewood, NJ.
Ownership of the company was passed on to Donald Stober in 1961. Mueller then concentrated their efforts on the gasket fabricating industry.
In 1967 the business continued to expand and moved into a new 22,000 sq. ft. facility in Saddle Brook, NJ.
In 1977, Mueller expanded their sales coverage to the southeast by adding a sales office in Charlotte, NC.
In 1980 Mueller opened an additional 24,000 sq. ft. facility in Charlotte, NC.
SBA/Malcolm Baldrige Award winner
In 1994 the Charlotte facility was expanded to 45,000 sq. ft.
In 2000 the quality system was certified to ISO9001.
In 2003 the quality system was certified to AS9100 for supply to the Aerospace market
In 2003 the NJ facility was consolidated into the Charlotte facility and the company name was changed to “Mueller Die Cut Solutions Inc.”
In 2006 Mueller opened a wholly owned subsidiary in Suzhou, China to support electronics market customers in Asia. 2006
Mueller aligned their sales and marketing efforts to focus on three distinct market segments: Aerospace, Electronics and Industrial.
Growth of our China/Electronics division allowed us to expand to a new 45,000 sq. ft. facility.
Expanded and opened offsite warehouse to support Charlotte facility growth.
Sold the Mueller Suzhou, China subsidiary division.
Mueller was named one of the “Top 50 Workplaces” in Charlotte by The Charlotte Observer.
Mueller was awarded a “Smart CEO Corporate Culture Award” for having an outstanding company culture.
Mueller moved into a newly refurbished 134,000 sq. ft. facility.