Acoustic Insulation Applications & Product Solutions
Mueller Custom Cut produces custom acoustic insulation products and solutions for a broad range of applications. Acoustic insulation is essential for reducing unwanted noise traveling through walls, seams, gaps, and other spaces. It’s a great sound control choice for all businesses and industries, including:
- Offices and conference rooms
- Event venues
- Schools and other education facilities
- Worship facilities
- Industrial and outdoor applications
- Healthcare facilities
Businesses use custom acoustic insulation products in engine rooms, machinery enclosures, carpet underlays, ceiling tiles to reduce plumbing and HVAC noise, and more.
How to Use Acoustic Insulation Products
Uses for acoustic insulation products include:
- Closed-cell foam. Often used for airborne noise, closed-cell foam is also valued for its water resistance and high insulation value. Closed-cell foams are popular insulation choices for remodeling, renovation, and new construction projects. It protects against water damage and provides a higher R-value per inch than open-cell foams.
- Crushed foam. Primarily used as a gap filler in HVAC units, crushed foam fills inconsistent surface gaps without causing deflection in plastics or metals.
- Open-cell foam. Ideal for projects where you want to absorb sound and or control airflow, open-cell foam is typically used for applications like recording studio acoustical absorption.
From acoustic absorbers to insulation covers, Mueller has the right noise insulation product solution for you.
Acoustic Absorbers & Insulation
Sound originating from generators, compressors, and pumps often can’t be controlled from the source. Acoustic/sound insulation traps acoustic wave energy and converts it to low-level heat.
Industrial and other noise can disturb adjoining spaces, even when separated by enclosures or walls. Acoustic sound barriers in conjunction with acoustic insulation stop noise from transmitting through, particularly in areas where space for insulation is limited.
Vibration Damping & Isolation
Structure-borne noise like shock and vibration is challenging to dampen. Vibration damping products reduce ringing vibration in sheet metal, prevent mechanical energy from spreading through systems, and prevent damage from shock and vibration.
Acoustic Insulation Covers
Perfect for pipes and valves, acoustic/sound insulation covers are frequently used with HVAC systems, compressors, generators, and pumps.
Choose Mueller for Your Acoustic/Sound Insulation Applications & Products
From aerospace to automotive, medical, and HVAC, Mueller Custom Cut serves industries throughout the North Carolina region and beyond. When you need custom acoustic/sound insulation solutions, we’re the company to call. Just take a look at our value propositions:
- We fulfill your order faster, better, and at a lower cost than you might have thought possible.
- You can rest easy knowing you’re working with the most experienced technicians in sound insulation.
- We approach each customer’s project with a can-do attitude, no matter how complex the job.
- We’re passionate about doing it right or making it right, no matter what.
Contact us online today or call us at 704-926-5827 to learn more about all our acoustic/sound insulation solutions.
Brands We Sell Directly To