At Mueller Custom Cut, we know that you need a variety of engineering services in order to get your product or prototype built out the exact way you imagined. We offer many different options for your project, such as assembly aids, die design, reverse engineering, and more. Outside of engineering-specific services, we also supply custom gaskets, seals, die-cutting, to name a few! When it comes to manufacturing, there’s not much that Mueller can’t handle. We’ll been helping suppliers with their engineering and manufacturing needs for over 80 years now and don’t plan on stopping any time soon. If you’re ready to start working with our engineering services, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
Call 704-926-5827 or contact our team online to learn all about Mueller Custom Cut’s engineering services!
Engineering Service Options for Your Business
At Mueller Custom Cut, there are tons of ways we can help you create the product you need. Here are a few of the engineering services we provide:
- Jigs, Fixtures, and Assembly Aids: A jig helps to hold your workpiece in place and guides the cutting tool being used on it. A fixture functions in the same way as a jig, but for a larger workpiece. Both jigs and fixtures function as assembly aids, in order to support and hold your workpiece securely and accurately.
- Die Design, Fabrication, and Repair: We can help you design your own die set to best produce your product. However, if you have your own die set but it happens to be older or broken, we can also completely refabricate the set or perform any necessary repairs.
- Cost-Down Alternatives: We can provide you with alternative materials and tools that help to minimize or lessen the cost of your engineering project!
- Rapid Prototyping: We can help manufacture your prototype ASAP!
- Reverse Engineering: We can help you break down an existing product, see how it’s made, and use those insights to help better create future engineering projects.
- Part Nesting Software: Nesting software helps us automatically and quickly put together the required quantities of manufacturing parts needed to be used in your project.
- Process and Cost Development: Our team can help plan out your engineering process and come up with an accurate quote!
- Most CAD Format Conversion: We can help you transfer most CAD files into a file that works best for you and your project.
High-Quality Custom Cut Company
If you’ve been on the lookout for a top-notch die cutting and manufacturing facility, don’t look any further than Mueller Custom Cut. We have been working with more than 120 suppliers for over 80 years now! Our team is dedicated to providing speedy, high-quality service while making uniform and consistent products every time. If you’re ready to learn about our services, including engineering, die-cutting, custom gaskets, seals, and more, get in touch with the Mueller Custom Cut team today!
Brands We Sell Directly To